Campbell

Reaction score
sky-sports-news.jpg
BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool have sacked manager Rafael Benitez. This news comes as the owners of the illustrious club feel the team need a new start, and with that a new manager. The Merseyside club have released this statement: "We can confirm that manager Rafa Benitez will depart the club, there is no hard feeling between either party. Both the club and the ex-manager feel it was for the best of the club. There will be a new manager unveiled in a very short time". This news doesn't come as a shock to the footballing world as Liverpool is a club with such great history of winniing trophies and as of late their manager wasn't delivering the goods needed to please the fans.

BLAIR CAMPBELL UNVEILED AS MANAGER

Liverpool FC have confirmed the signing of rookie manager Blair Campbell, this news comes as more of a shock to the fans of Liverpool as they were eagerly anticipating a familiar face to be taking control of the club, but it wasn't to be. A press conference has been set up for the new Liverpool Manager to meet the media.

Q. You sit here as new Liverpool manager. Is this your dream job?

A. Absolutely, I have been a life long fan of the club, and now to manage the club as a newbie to the managing world is just unexplainable. To sit here infront of the media jsut been announced at the Manager of the club I love so much just takes my breath away.

Q. The Liverpool Manager job is one of the biggest in football. How will you be able to handle the pressure?

A. The way I see it, I have to prove myself by winning not only games this season but by giving the fans what they want, including what I want and that's the Premier League title and perhaps other trophies would such a great success for me at the club.

Q. What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game?

A. By playing attacking football is a great way to win games, that much is obvious but trying out different players and different styles of play will always be on my mind and I will try out all that I can think of to win every game possible.

Q. Handling your players effectively is a key part of the job. What will you be bringing to the man management side of the game?

A. I just want my players to respect me as the manager and they know they can come to me with any issues with their game.

Q. How involved do you tend to be in the club?

A. Well i'm sure that my staff will help me out in some area's of the club, but i'd like to be involved as much as I can with the busy schedule I will have.

Q. Do you already have an idea of which players you like and dislike?

A. No, not really. I do already know the players on the field but I won't let that get in the way of my judgement of their training and playing time on the field.

Q. Finally what can we expect in the Transfer Market?

A. I am planning a few moves already, I have a very tight budget and might have to unload some fringe players to get what I want. The press conference at Anfield has been concluded.

good luck mate, hope you achieve your goal

he may, but at this rate he won't

Last edited:
Nick if you don't have anything positive or constructive to say don't say it at all...

Good luck mate, hope you do well.