Going for the Top

Ronaldal

Reaction score
well this is my first thread on this forum and ive decided to post about my story with hull and man city. i started my first season as the manager of man city hoping to secure atleast a 1st seeded position in the euro cup but i performed above expectations and finished 1st :D. then i was looking for a new kind of challenge so i looked at who had been relegated from the premier league in the 1st season. relegated teams were stoke west ham and hull. i decided that the weakest team out of those was hull and so there was my team.

Man city information:
Expectations : final of the champions league, winner of the euro super cup, winner of the premier league final of the fa cup.
transfer budget : 112 million
wage budget : 2,04 million per week

Hull City information:
Expectations : winner of championship, reach the fourth round of the fa cup and reach the third round of the carling cup.
Transfer budget : : started with 38 million but used 10 million to improve wage budget
wage budget : 528k per week

i forgot to mention this earlier but im also manager of ireland with my man city manager and i will post my rankings and such when they take affect

Last edited:
thanks im just about to place my super cup game against real madrid :D

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

can anyone make a suggestion about who i should get rid of as i feel that ive got too many players :/

ive just won the euro super cup and on this occasion robinho was my saviour (and this was right after id offered him to clubs) so i cant decide whether or not i should keep him now and if i do what other strikers should i get rid off

thanks will post up my internation graph and rankings soon

okay here it is i feel that as a whole we as a nation have been progressing quite well up the rankings and i am hoping to overtake my fierce rivals england soon

okay im going to keep ched evans and follow the rest of your advice

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:41 PM ----------

o well i suppose this thread hasnt really taken off so i might just leave it