lostmysnorkel

Reaction score
One for the LLMs here:

Am currently in my third season with Altrincham, am hovering just outside the play-offs in BSP at the half-way point in the season, and my players are starting to get frustrated with training.

This has happened in both the preceding seasons, at around the same time of year, and my coaches are telling me that their 'development has stalled due to needing to train full-time'.

How do I convince my board that to really push on, we need to go full-time with the club?

At the moment, I am only able to offer players or staff part-time contracts, which also makes it harder to attract decent loan players from higher clubs as well.

Any ideas?

you need some cash pumped into the club before the game lets you turn pro or get promoted to the football league they then normally upgrade automatically. Just keep heading for the playoff !!

Yeah, without a cash injection you aren't going to be able to upgrade your club status. You'll have to win the playoff's then you'll most likely gain the upgrade. To keep your players fresh ease up on the training but maximize the pre-match preparation, perhaps that will help?