Nojoom

Reaction score
i have a small question if we go in holiday between the match for exemple we are saturday 9 september and my next match is the monday 11 september if i go in holiday between this match because i dont wan't to push all the time the space bare do you think there is an effect in the score match or no ? if i go in holiday between match but i play the match do you think this is the same as i dont go in holyday but i wast my time in reading news and pressing the space bare ?

its very hard to read a full paragraph when there is no punctuation in it its like trying to read a book with small writing drunk on the train have you ever done that before have you i have its very difficult to read it you have to keep going back to make sure you have read the information correctly which is in itself quite frustrating this could be a reason for nobody answering your question they might have not been bothered which i think is fair enough on their behalf i understand english may not be your first language and this is in no way meant to be offensive however fullstops commas and paragraphs are used in most languages for a reason its to help the reader actually read what is written to answer your question i dont think that holidaying would have much of an effect though i really dont see the point of it to be honest i hope i was able to help

its very hard to read a full paragraph when there is no punctuation in it its like trying to read a book with small writing drunk on the train have you ever done that before have you i have its very difficult to read it you have to keep going back to make sure you have read the information correctly which is in itself quite frustrating this could be a reason for nobody answering your question they might have not been bothered which i think is fair enough on their behalf i understand english may not be your first language and this is in no way meant to be offensive however fullstops commas and paragraphs are used in most languages for a reason its to help the reader actually read what is written to answer your question i dont think that holidaying would have much of an effect though i really dont see the point of it to be honest i hope i was able to help

Try just answering his question instead of turning this into an English lesson.

Try just answering his question instead of turning this into an English lesson.

Well obviously you have no sense of humour whatsoever which is a big shame, and i feel terribly sorry for you. I truly hope you dont take life as seriously as this f***ing post.

If you had read my whole post you would have noticed that i gave my opinion of his question at the end of the post.

Hope you get better soon....

Not angry mate, just feel sorry for you. It was a joke.

Surely we are allowed the odd **** take here without some boring person saying "try just answering his question instead of turning this into an english lesson".

Not angry mate, just feel sorry for you. It was a joke.

Surely we are allowed the odd **** take here without some boring person saying "try just answering his question instead of turning this into an english lesson".

No need to feel sorry for me, got a house, have a good paying job and a burd with big jugs, no need for pity here pal. Take the **** out who you want but dont start swearing when i take the **** out of you for turning the forum into an english lesson.

To prevent any more needless escalation (bad enough with immature noobs on the WoW forums), going on holiday between matches won't affect the result. It's how you manage things on the day that affect the outcome of any result. Unless of course you get a key injury in between. Best to play it safe and don't holiday any matches.

Last edited:
Holidaying matches means your team doesnt play your tactics, just the formation (Ive read somewhere).