binnist

Reaction score
I'm at my second season as the manager of Coventry and got promoted the first season.

Over the summer i brought in some fresh faces because I knew my current squad wasn't anywhere near the Premiership quality.

Andrea Raggi - Palermo - Free
Sergio Matabuena - Sporting - Free
Vladimir Weiss - Free transfer
Zakarie Boucher - Free transfer
José Ángel - Sporting - 2.1 m/p
Jonatas - Free transfer
Lautaro Acosta - Sevilla - 3 m/p
Victor Anichebe - Everton - 2 m/p
Adriano - Flamengo - 19.5 m/p

This is my current strongest team (well, Aron Gunnarsson is injured)

I'm currently in 20th place after 18 games, only won one, 4 draws and the rest lost, scored only 11 goals and conceded 28!

I've tried all kinds of tactics, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-1-1-2-2 but NOTHING seems to work!!

Could you have any idea what kind of tactic should work for this team?

Last edited:
There are plenty of tactics in the download section, try some of them. If you are playing 4-4-2 then Raikan007 has a good one in his unbeatable tactic pack.

Woah, that's what happens when you splash all your money on one player.

Read the first link that Cmh gave you, the problem is you are switching formations which is no good, you have to stick to at the very least one formation, then you can change the strategies and stuff, i think you overpaid on adriano, an unproven Epl player, when you could have got the likes of bellamy and vieira for cheaper prices and they know the EPL

try man marking main men hard tackling ect that what i did against barca and came out winning 3-2 :p to go to the final of Champions League

Might be because i was a top English team though