Going where destiny takes me- The Story of James Clements

*Jamess*

Reaction score
I started unemployed and got offered a job from Havant & Waterlooville. Currently sitting in a rather disappointing 20th after 10 games with 8 points. 2 wins, 2 draws and 6 defeats. The two wins were against Bromley and Weston-Super-Mare. The two draws were against Bath and Hayes & Yeading. The defeats came from Chemsford, Turro, Eastleigh, Staines, Tonbridge and Sutton Utd.

A proper update will be when I reach December.

Good luck mate. I did the same thing. Finished 8th in the 1st season, and now sitting top in the second :)

Look forward to seeing what happens in this. I have a second game running alongside my Tottenham one with Eastleigh.. noticed the long ball tactic seems to work well compared to passing.

Just got to January while sitting in 16th place after 22 games with 24 points.
6 wins
6 draws
10 defeats
26 goals scored
33 goals conceded
-7 goal difference
So its not looking too good at the moment.

Any screenshots please tell me:Only screenshots about my team.

Look forward to seeing what happens in this. I have a second game running alongside my Tottenham one with Eastleigh.. noticed the long ball tactic seems to work well compared to passing.

I played with Eastleigh in the last game, ending up winning the Champions League, but never the Premier League. They're okay to manage but infuriating because they build a stadium so soon so you have to wait for ages to get a second one! Good luck

Nearly finished the season. Will have an update before the 3pm kick-offs tomorrow

Finished the 1st season.
Finished 17th.
12 wins
12 draws
18 defeats
50 goals scored
65 goals conceded
-15 goal difference
48 points.
Decided not to renew my contract so I left at the end of the contract and joined Bradford PA on a one year deal.
Bradford PA are in Blue Square Bet North

Have one game left of 2013 and I will update when I finish that game.

Could you add details, possible screen shots of fixtures/results at end of season, and your team performance and league table.

Just some advice. Look at Sam91's Story and look at how he sets up his updates. If you could do it like that it would be much more ingaging

Thanks for the feedback lads. I will have a update later on.

THE SEASON:
View attachment 280651
As you can see we were relegated. I am going to resign and look for another job as this is the lowest playable league that I have for England.

Unlucky man, but I'm guessing you didn't really know team so you shouldn't get yourself down or anything - and its still early days for FM13 so don't forget the best tactics are still to be found so you can't blame yourself! Just find a good team and then try your best!

A good new start:

images

I got offered a job by Porthmadog. I delayed it for 2 weeks before I decided to accept it as I just wanted to get back into football management.

August Results:
*I will only show the Porthmadog scorers.

17/08/14 vs Aberystwyth (A)
McGoona (14')
Owen (38')
HT 0-2
Craig (65')
Peters (67')
FT 0-3

23/08/14 vs Prestatyn (H)
FT 0-0

31/08/14 vs Bridgend (H)
Peters (30')
Dolben-Hughes (38')
HT 2-1
FT 2-1

August Review:

A good month. The best month I have had in any of the three jobs I have had so far.

Any feedback is welcomed. Any screenshot requests?

Much nicer presentation, great August you had there.

September Results:
* I will only show Porthmadog scorers.

12/09/14 vs TNS (A)
HT 1-0
McGoona (59')
FT 4-1

20/09/14 vs Airbus (H)
HT 0-2
Craig (55')
Dolben-Hughes (65')
Owen (78')
FT 1-2

28/09/14 vs Carmarthen (A)
Dolben-Hughes (18')
HT 0-0
FT 0-0

September Review:
I think August was a fluke month based on the performances but at least we are above the bottom 2 sitting in 6th place.