C-R-7

Reaction score
alright i need a right wing that will be willing to join the Hyundai league preferably good tech skills and also a box to box mid iv got 1.5 mill can get upto 2.5 3 mill max

cheers in advance

ps most players aynt even interested in talking contracts because most of my players are on 1k contracts and less i'v got 2-3 players over but can get upto 3k wages.

Can you still not buy from other A-League teams?

Can you still not buy from other A-League teams?

yer but there all **** so i wont to buy from abroad to get a much better team. my teams pretty strong atm but i challanging for the league and they are the only weak areas of my team.

Haven't managed in the A-League since FM09, but back then Brisbane Roar had some pretty decent youngsters, although i think Oar and Zullo have moved to Utrecht.

There are a few players listed here in the current squad and recent call ups who play abroad, i dont know how good they are though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia_national_under-20_football_team

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Try Carl Valeri as well, he plays in Italy for Sassuolo. I'm mainly thinking of Aussie players as I'm aware of the squad restrictions in place.

your not allowed to buy form clubs in the same division :S

I asked that already, from your answer which could be taken either way i assumed this rule had changed.

soz im like really busy didnt read them both write and why arent you allowed to buy from other clubs ?