Please post end season results as well.

Here are my end results! very good year for us! towards the end of the season, I changed some positions in the tactic (wolves champions). I always keep a balanced mentality but for games where my assistant advised me to use an attacking mentality, I switched to a positive mentality

Kessy, what's up mate? Also going to try your tweak. One question do you use OI? And can I change CWB to WB support or attack ? Is it gonna effect the tactic performance ?

Kessy, what's up mate? Also going to try your tweak. One question do you use OI? And can I change CWB to WB support or attack ? Is it gonna effect the tactic performance ?

Hey mate! I do use OIs (check SS). You can switch to WB support but I think it is going to limit the performance

Hey mate, testing your tweak, I play as Chelsea and currently on first place, 2 points ahead. Scored 102 goals and conceded 28 in 34 league games. Idk but my players play bad on away, especially against top 6 sides, got destroyed by United 2-5 and by Liverpool 2-4, idk my defense is so leaky at away games. Overall tactic is pretty good

Hey mate, testing your tweak, I play as Chelsea and currently on first place, 2 points ahead. Scored 102 goals and conceded 28 in 34 league games. Idk but my players play bad on away, especially against top 6 sides, got destroyed by United 2-5 and by Liverpool 2-4, idk my defense is so leaky at away games. Overall tactic is pretty good

It is worth analyzing how you concede those goals? through the middle or the wings? Personally, I would prefer to defend narrow and to get stuck in. Also, what mentality are you using? probably go for a lower mentality away from home against similar opponents or drop a little bit the engagement line so you maintain a more compact shape.