It is also the name of a **** party in Greece, so you can understand why some people -including myself- might not like it...

I didn't know that. I know the name from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which studied paranormal activities among other things in the beginning of the 1900's.

Known writers as Bram Stoker and W.B. Yeats were among the members, so no link to any nazis there.

This tactic has been working for me in 14.3.1, must say I'm both very surprised and very impressed.

So glad it worked for you, JohnR55. The tactic was made for an earlier version and I haven't used this formation in 14.3.1 yet, but now I'll have to give it a go again.

played a couple of games and it looks like it works :)

I didn't know that. I know the name from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which studied paranormal activities among other things in the beginning of the 1900's.

Known writers as Bram Stoker and W.B. Yeats were among the members, so no link to any nazis there.

Golden Dawn is not a "**** Party", you watch to much TV or u just stupid
to Jbelig

I was struggling to find a tactic before in 14.2 but wih this tactic I went unbeaten for the rest of the season. Really like how the tactic plays so I thought I would plug it in and see how it goes and at the moment I can't fault it.