Reaction score
This is the full thread for my Golden Generation BaP save. There are 30 players, across 5 leagues in 5 countries. Let's meet them!

View attachment 246931

We have some notable characters in here, from a ginger half-Scottish Chinaman, a centre-back with notable finishing power, and a Jedi master. All have at least 16 determination and natural fitness, so we be reasonably confident that they will reach their potential over long (and hopefully successful) careers. And yes, I have checked out the players PA - there are at least 3 potential Messi's here in theory, but will they reach those illustrious heights?

Only time will tell.

Last edited:
Hopefully Pedersen will be one of the 3 'Messis', atleast Zaragoza is a decent club to start at

Go ginger half-Scottish Chinaman!! Stun everyone with your dazzling glory!

(also Mace Windu in St Pauli ? awesome lol)

Last edited:
think this is the first BaP in which my player has actually looked all round decent :p Hooray for Mace Windu :p

Joint-highest valued player... hopefully a sign of things to come :p

Can't wait to see how "Ironguard" will do!

Pedersen looks alright, wouldn't mind had he had better technique and stamina though

Pleased with how my fella looks, £1.4 starting value at 15 is only a good sign surely!! Could become Latvias best ever player!!

Hey... I finally started in England.
My player looks quite decent actually, he has some nice stats for a 12k youngster (seriously, he's the cheapest of them all).
Anyway, let's see how things turn out for Avdol (will he be a red devil? or a pharaoh?). ^^

I guess I'm not going to be a goal scoring defender suits me fine. However, a little concerned by Batheron's aggression, I maybe spending a fair bit of time suspended lol.

And now we find ourselves on the 3rd of February 2015. The transfer window has just closed, giving us an opportunity to assess how our lads have gotten on. (I will continue this format of updating at the end of the January transfer window and the end of the season).

View attachment 246440

Billy Ironguard has cemented his role between the sticks for Dusseldorf's reserve team, putting in a fantastic run of form in 33 appearences. Lewie Roberts is the current high scorer with 6 goals, followed by Filip Ekstrand and Daniel Ntim-Addae on 5 apeice. Ntim-Addae also stands as the highest assister with 6 assists, followed by Ekstrand with 5 and James Hall with 4 (from 3 fewer starts).

All players have stayed with their club. Being 16/17 years of age, they still have a long road ahead of them. Despite this, a few have jumped into the world of professional football with both feet. Hans Christian Pederson was the first to sign a full-time contract, earning him a cool £5.25k/week. Matthew Harrison, Shane Lenham and Tobey Mason soon followed.

View attachment 246435

A few players have been spotted by their international coaches, and have appeared in th U21 sides of their respective nations. The stand-out player has definitely been Lewie Roberts, with 11 goals in 6 games! Not only this, but our very own Dane Hiles has earned his first international cap withe the Australian NT at only 16 years of age! Phenomenal stuff!

Not everything is quite so peachy for all of our players. Injuries to Sinclair Lucas and Avdol Elmohammady have hampered their perfomance slightly. The most notable injury is that of our shot-stopper Telstar, who managed the impressive feat of breaking a leg in training, sidelining him for 4 months.

Can Lewie Roberts continue to to be OP? Can Dane Hiles hold onto his spot as an Aussie international? Will Telstar avoid Abou Diaby Syndrome? Only time will tell...

Haha nicely done Billy, 7.35 avg rating and 2 PoMs!

5 goals and 3 assists in 13 appearances, i'll take that :p