iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
The Golden Oldies Challenge

I came up with this idea with a friend of mine and I have decided to actually take it on and make a story of it. The rules are fairly straight forward, and they are:

1. I can only sign players over the age of 33 on 1 year contracts

2. I can only play players over the age of 33

My aim is to see if it is possible to maintain a Premiership side with only players over 33. My first decision was which club to start with and in the end I decided on Everton as they currently have 4 players ages 33 or over.

View attachment 236335

My next post will contain all the ingoing and outgoing transfers.

How do you think my team will fare? Can I get mid-table? Or will the Premiership prove too much for these old boys. Follow along to find out.

Sounds intresting, What tactic do you have in mind? Bring Pirlo win bpl!

Mass Exodus at Everton

article-2279141-179F8E07000005DC-478_634x419.jpg

In a shocking week, new Everton FC manager has allowed 11 first team players to leave the club. Fans and Pundits alike have been left bemused by the decision, and wonder how on earth the new manager has been allowed to do this. The new manager is now thought to have a transfer kitty of over £120M, so it will be interesting to see how the new man spends this, and if his gamble will pay off.

View attachment 236326

Is This Everton Or Real Madrid?

View attachment 236323 View attachment 236322 View attachment 236321

Everton have announced several signings including signing ex-Real Madrid front 3 - Ronaldo, Raul and Morientes. Back in their day, these 3 players could be impossible to play against, but have they still got what it takes?

Everton have also kept up the theme of signing ex-Real Madrid players after signing Esteban Cambiasso, Jonathan Woodgate, Cesar Navas and Mahamadou Diarra.

Everton also announced the signing of Paul Robinson, Luca Toni, Lucio, Tim Cahill, Muller, Juanfran, Bruno and Juan Capdevilla.

Here are the list of transfers:

View attachment 236320

This is my tactics and XI for the season:

View attachment 236319