Reaction score
is gonzalo barreto on everybody elses game or is he a regen ?

if hes on your game bu him cos hes a quality youngster

hes a pretty handy player to have, ive had him for near on 4 seasons now, hasent played much but hes been on loan to doncaster and sat in my reserves, may unleash him onto the prem this year my only concern is that he just seems average :S but maybe its only on my file coz i stopped him playing lol

Hes just made his debut in my liverpool team. fa cup against huddersfield with fantastic results he scored a hat trick
bu i guess huddersfield are poor

Barreto... What can i say, QUALITY...!!! for my team, Swansea City at least...

Not quite up to top Prem Team standards but his attributes are pretty good.

Willster

From that screenshot, its obvious he is up to Prem standard.... Thanx for that, will surely hold on to him... now in 3rd season with swansea.

From that screenshot, its obvious he is up to Prem standard.... Thanx for that, will surely hold on to him... now in 3rd season with swansea.

16games and only 3 goals, hardly prolific though.:$

Is he good in the most recent update (9.3)? I've bought him for Aldershot in League 2 but I have the attribute masking on and am not allow to send my scout to Uruguay to check him out and he doesn't arrive at the club for another few months. I thought I had taken a risk but according to some people on here he's a wonder kid.