mf9z.png

Your 4-4-2 is still working pretty well ;) 2015/16 season btw. Also won the Club World Cup, Community Shield, Capital One Cup and the Super Cup. Got Barca in the CL semi final.
Dude that is awesome, congratulations on the success.

Hi Gonzo, nice tactic!! did you change anything when you play against much bigger teams?

Yeah it smashes top teams at home. Knocked 6 past Man City a couple of times.

Anyone still using this tactic? Would like to run a test on it , i've been doing reviews on quite a few 442s lately.

Mainly looking for high goal scoring 442s, so if this is it, i'd gladly give it a trial run?

Anyone still using this tactic? Would like to run a test on it , i've been doing reviews on quite a few 442s lately.

Mainly looking for high goal scoring 442s, so if this is it, i'd gladly give it a trial run?

Yes I am using, top tactic and plays lovely football and scores enough goals too.

Hey mate :) i am using it in most of my saves and it it save to say that it works :)

Hey gonzo, started a save with Watford. Won all pre season games by 5+ goals. Then it came to the league.. First game I played Nottingham forest and won 3-1 convincingly. Then I played Cardiff, palace, Barnsley and petebrough and each game I conceded atleast 2 goals.. no idea what im doing wrong? Any suggestions.