So basiclly, thïs approach seems to work better when you are the underdog ?. What did the flow look like in the 2nd season compared to the 1st season ? Also take into account that the actuall tactic only mean so much. If you failed to get the man managenment correct in the 2nd season and you got onto a poor start, it can be the difference between wining and finishing 12th.

the difference is that my play is horrible this year, even if i have perfect players for 3-5-2 and strongest than atalanta.For me Would be great if someone could test my 3-5-2 to tell me errors in the setting. thanks a lot

Like he said, there may not be errors in the tactic, it might be the way you spoke to your players, etc. Point is you need to identify what you did wrong.

By only looking at the tactic, I can spot the following

- You play with an attacking mentality
- You play in a really high tempo
- You play on the counter
- You play with ALL player but the gk using T-balls set to often
- Your defenders play longballs

Whilst this approach might work against teams pushing up and leaving space behind the defence for you to exploit, it might not be the best of approaches when facing teams sitting deeper withe their team, something that your opponents are more likely to this season seing you are the champion.

Also, I would perhaps reconsider giving your OUTER DCs the highest of creative freedom settings. This is something that can easily backfire.