Good attributes for specific Player Instructions?

Jesseh

Reaction score
Hello,

We usually have a highlight for must have and good to have attributes when seeing players on tactic, like must have Heading/Marking/Tackling and good to have Aggression/Anticipation/Bravery for a Central Defender/Defend.

But those attributes are related to the role and duty selected by default. When we add more player instructions, like "More Direct Passing" nothing changes on the recommended attributes, but I assume some attributes would be needed a bit more based on the PI's selected, like Passing/Vision for instance.

Does anyone have a list or a link with recommended attributes for each player instruction?

Thanks

I don't have a link, but knowing what each attribute does will surely help your decision making process?

Sure, I was more talking about some guide like the one for PPM's on guidetofootballmanager.com

Sure, I was more talking about some guide like the one for PPM's on guidetofootballmanager.com
As I said I don't and I'm not aware of a list like that. Don't take the lists and "guides" as gospel anyway. They're extremely general... in general and opinion only. With a little bit of thinking you can at least do as well or more likely make better decisions.