Good Australian players for the Championship

Reaction score
I'll just get right into it.

Joel Griffiths - AMR/FC/ST - Newcastle Jets, I picked this guy up for 300k though if you search for him from the get go you might be able to get him cheaper, he helped take my Nottingham Forest team into the premiership.
He loves making runs down the touchline so make sure you have a good target man, the only downside is he's in his late 20's so there is little room for improvement.

Ruben Zadkovich - DM/AM - Derby County, I've had my eyes on this lad ever since he was at Sydney FC, you'll pick him up cheap from Derby, he spends most of his time in the reserves as backup so you won't go over 100k while negotiating with those Derby bastards over him.
He's a player that can make some brilliant passes and when he goes forward he can hit some long shots.
He's 22, so he can stay with you for a long time, I offloaded him to Everton for 400k though.

Robbie Kruse - RW/ST - Queensland Roar, young gun, 19 when the game begins definitely one of the more exciting lads you'll pick up, his speed is impecable, you'll want to team him up with a strike partner, he had absolutely no trouble finding Robert Earnshaw.

kruse is an excellent prospect.

nikita ruykavitza (spelling, hes now at a dutch club but was a perth until last year) is a great young aussie striker.

mark milligan is a future aussie skipper for sure. lead the olyroos at the last olympics, great centre back/def mid. now based in a rich asian league, not sure which though.

nathan burns and bruce djite. great players, the pair of them could ave won the a-league for adelaide 2 years ago if the rest of the team had only had one leg

get stuffed zadkovich is awful mate derby did the wrong thing signing him.

can do one to forest anyday with such a poor team they have.

Robbie Kruse - RW/ST - Queensland Roar, young gun, 19 when the game begins definitely one of the more exciting lads you'll pick up, his speed is impecable, you'll want to team him up with a strike partner, he had absolutely no trouble finding Robert Earnshaw.

Really? My scout is saying he's ****

Really? My scout is saying he's ****

how good is your scout?

cus my scouts are ****, they told me douglas costa would amke a good signing for a league one team. 2 seasons later hes worth 38million....

how good is your scout?

cus my scouts are ****, they told me douglas costa would amke a good signing for a league one team. 2 seasons later hes worth 38million....

Well, my scouts are ****. I suppose, I could try him. I was using Genie Scout a while back and its got my brain all foused on numbers and stuff

genie scout doesnt take into account your personal imput though. game time and training schedules. alos training new positions and new moves.

also depends wat team u are. i mean hes never gona cut it at a top four prem club but great for the championship and progresses into a good prem player

genie scout doesnt take into account your personal imput though. game time and training schedules. alos training new positions and new moves.

Thank you so much. I was looking for that for some time. It sort of takes the fun out of training when you think your players will only reach a certain level of attribute.

also depends wat team u are. i mean hes never gona cut it at a top four prem club but great for the championship and progresses into a good prem player

Aye, might give him a try if my wingers keep their bad run of form

mathew spiranovic

just sold him to blackburn for 3.6million

DC btw.

mathew spiranovic

check the title of both my posts