Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello people. I don't know about you but I'm definitely struggling to find a good ball winning central midfielder on this years game, some good ones but none are consistent in my opinion, well, at least in the newer patches. I've got Lucas Romero at the minute but he is hot and cold. Anyone got a good one? The Bender brothers aren't as good by the looks of things, and the likes of Vidal cost 70 million and up. I was thinking maybe Wanyama or Javi Martinez, suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Wanyama is always a good buy, very consistent! Other than that Gil Romero and Kranevitter are good but for me Sergi Samper ALWAYS becomes one of the top 10 players in the world!

Ruben Neves and Krystian Bielik are the best young DM's ! Their attributes are insane,they have a very good average rating in all my saves ! Bielik is always available for free in Jnuary(June) 2017...

morgan schneiderlin very consistant and can grab a few goals from corners

I agree with Kranevitter. One of my favourite players in the game.

Muhamed Besic from Everton is also very good but wont come cheap!

Daniel Amartey from F.C. Kobenhavn is also a very good young option.

Marcelo Meli from Boca Jrs is an extremely good player who can play as both a BWM or BBM. Might have to wait for Jan for him to be interested depending who you are.

David Pavelka is a good BWM, Other suggestions are Albin Ekdal or Pedro Obiang.

Gaston Gil Romero - usually only GBP 5mil and absolutely amazing.

Good enough to be first choice in any top team - ignore star rating and look at his stats.

Kranevitter also a good call.

Wanyama is very good but gets lots of reds and runs off to AFCON.

Kyriakos Papadopoulous. If you want a BWM to defend your backline, win balls and lay out short passes without being too creative, then he is your man. Might have a slight problem with injuries, you'll need to retrain him to CM, but otherwise, best BWM ingame.

Are there any good BWM that are English in game? Just want someone to protect the back.

Are there any good BWM that are English in game? Just want someone to protect the back.

I think there is a lack of top quality English BWM now but I have retrained Flanagan and Will Hughes and both have been class!

I think there is a lack of top quality English BWM now but I have retrained Flanagan and Will Hughes and both have been class!
Really Flanagan? I have actually just signed him on a free transfer as Liverpool let his contract run out, so might give that a bash. Do you have any SS of his stats now after you've retrained him?