kane2882

Reaction score
Hey guys, don't know if this is in the right section, move it if it isn't.

I have just started a save with Birmingham (Pretty random choice), and I've come up with an interesting idea.

Using FMRTE, I intend to release all players from their contracts, increase my transfer budget to a respectable level and build a team full of entirely home-grown players. I want to know who the best players I can get are, with a nice range of experience and potential. Also, which British players that already play for Birmingham, would be worth keeping.

Thankyou for your time

An awesome player with homegrown status is pique,wont find better for cb.

Connor Wickham's definitely worth a shout.

Alex Smithies, Nathan Delfounso, Ryan Shawcross, Jack Rodwell, Andy Carroll, Tom Cairney :D

Alex Smithies, Nathan Delfounso, Ryan Shawcross, Jack Rodwell, Andy Carroll, Tom Cairney :D

the only problem is they are being called for international duties. these guys are all members of the england team as i recall. main and u21. you might also look for trained in countires type of home grown players. don't look for england players only. check for wales, ireland, etc.

Tom Cairney is a good shout. Get big J Woodgate as well still a really good defender even if he is 5th choice or something at Spurs. Sturridge also

Wales have tons of very young talented players look there (A)

keep Dann, Johnson and Ridgewell in defense
Keep Gardner and Foster as they are good enough as is bowyer and Jerome
erm Murphy is decent back up
phillips could do and Is Larsson Homegrown I cant remember but check if he is