NoSignal

Reaction score
Hello,
im looking for good central defender for my Nottm Forest team. Can be TOP Class but have to be young <23 years. Im playing in CL so reputation of cloub is ok. Chelsea bought my Terence Kongolo for 20mln and i need someone for him. My first line is Peruzzi - Vallejo - Mammana - Gaya. Need someone for rotation with Vallejo and Mammana. Thinking about Jonathan Tah. This is my 4 seson so its 2017,2018 year. Anny help apriciate;]

Domagoj Vida

Balanta

John Stones

Nicolas Burdisso

Jeison Murillo

Khicharedi (spelling is wrong Ukranian CB at Dynamo Kiev)

Kara

John Stones, Doria, Sule, Jedvaj, Zouma, Diego Reyes, Jose Maria Gimenez, Eric Dier, Marc-Oliver Kempf, Antonio Rudiger

You should take a look at Stefano Denswil. I'd say his attributes are quite similar to Terence and overall he's just a great defender. Also recommending Jairo Riedewald and Veendorp. Dutch league got quite a bit of potentially excellent centre backs.

Papadopoulos is pretty cheap. and you could take a look at Mustafi. I'm assuming you're in the Premier league

Why don't yoy look up in Argentina ? You can allways find a very good defender and without spending your entire budget. FCP also have good players and quite easy to buy fi you can afford 10 million and above. For specific players my oppinion is to check out Munoz , Dragovic , Jones ( I bought him fron utd in my Napoli save) Caulker or maybe
Tiago
Casasola. Start looking the national squads of Argentina , Brazil, Portugal, Germany and Italy and you will find your guy there for sure !

Why don't yoy look up in Argentina ? You can allways find a very good defender and without spending your entire budget. FCP also have good players and quite easy to buy fi you can afford 10 million and above. For specific players my oppinion is to check out Munoz , Dragovic , Jones ( I bought him fron utd in my Napoli save) Caulker or maybe TiagoCasasola. Start looking the national squads of Argentina , Brazil, Portugal, Germany and Italy and you will find your guy there for sure !

Yeah true - look also at Mammana

Try and get Frederik Sorensen, I have him in a rotation in my Milan game, he is cheap, powerful, and doing well as Balanta does