Good Championship players.

lBrian

Reaction score
Could you guys recommend me players for the championship?

Position doesn't matter but I would like a CB, CM and ST.

I have a 10m budget and I've bidded for Suazo.

Hes already on loan at a club.

Will Lewandoski get me goals?

lewandowski will bang them in, play himm as a targetman and set his training towards trength and finishing. becomes a great 'big man' up front

lewandowski will bang them in, play himm as a targetman and set his training towards trength and finishing. becomes a great 'big man' up front

Would him and Suazo be good together?

Jesus! Lewandoski just got a hat-trick against stuttgart.

i cant say ive ever bought suazo, so i dnt know. but he should work well with most players, as although i class him as a targetman, hes not a big bulky slow player. hes still able to get round the pitch no probs.

works best with someone like agbonlahor, walcott, eary michael owen, that kind of quick poacher type striker.

could easily play up front alone though, all depends on your tactics.

ive just realised youve got 10 million. you could maybe get a few better players, like fonseca, cristian benitez, maybe even cardozo. but lewandowski is very cheap: less than 1million and becomes world class

i cant say ive ever bought suazo, so i dnt know. but he should work well with most players, as although i class him as a targetman, hes not a big bulky slow player. hes still able to get round the pitch no probs.

works best with someone like agbonlahor, walcott, eary michael owen, that kind of quick poacher type striker.

could easily play up front alone though, all depends on your tactics.

ive just realised youve got 10 million. you could maybe get a few better players, like fonseca, cristian benitez, maybe even cardozo. but lewandowski is very cheap: less than 1million and becomes world class

I really need a decent CB and CM, got any suggestions?

Are you talking about Kikin fonseca? he has amazing stats for his price.

yea kikin fonseca. hes a better player compared to lewandowksi at the start, but lewandowksi becomes sensational and is cheaper.

centre mids try zuculini or ramieres if you can get them?

not so sure on the centre backs, could try beevers from wednesday? jelle van damme has good stats and is quite cheap

Jonjo Shelvey is always a good buy for a CM from Charlton.
As Gillingham manager he even signed for me then, even though we was a rival club and in the same league.
I signed him for around £3.1m, which on your budget could be quite pricey.
However with the right training and that becomes a good Premiership player so may be worth the investment if your pushing for promotion.
Hope this helps :)

A good right back fot championship and above is gregory van der wiel, great young pacey defender can get im for 3mill

sean scannell and george boyd

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Crystal palace, I cheated a little and gave them a 10m transfer budget since they started off with nothing

keep sean scannell upfront he scored 21 goals in the championship for me with the ten point deduction i still managed to make the play-offs winning them

CB -- Jamie Lovatt from Bristol Rovers. He's 15, in the youth, grab him for £500,000.
He's ******* quality!!

.. Dunno if he's a regen.

jermaine beckford is a quality player for the championship but in my opinion he is not good enough for the premiership, it is upto you if u are willing to sign him for a year or so while u get promoted, ched evans is also a very promising youngster who is good enough for both championship and premier league level and finally andy van der meyde is a good winger for cheap money!

Crystal palace, I cheated a little and gave them a 10m transfer budget since they started off with nothing.

Great choice there ;) , on a serious note, what update are you using?? is it the standard 10.3 and then ur update of them having money??

Well, as you have around 10 million, i would suggest buying CB Miles Addison from derby, they usually except around 3.5 million. When im usually palace, and they dont have any loan players there (the latest update i use is LFC's update V7, and they do) i usually get a young striker in on loan from the Premiership, like Zavon Hines or Jose Baxter. Either 2 bang in around 20 goals in the season whenever i have used them on different saves. Also, if you can get Craig Cathcart on loan fron united he is quality aswell (thats if you havent transfered him to blackpool yet).

I follow someone else's recommendation on here, GET JONJO SHELVEY!!! most technical cm i have seen in the game, and is one of the hottest english prospects.

First season, finished just outside playoffs:

palaceteaminchampionship.jpg

Second season in championship, won the league!!:

palaceteaminchampionship2.jpg

Last edited:
This isnt really relevent to helping the person who posted this thread but i was just wondering weather rodney sneijder turns out a decent player? as his ratings as a 17/18 year old are outstanding!

Am starting a new season as Ipswich just wondering if anyone recommend any which which will help me get promoted at the first time of asking