good cheap players for league 2

Best thing to do Keith is decide what kind of player you want. Type their attributes into the search engine. I looked for an aggressive, strong defender that I could sign cheaply and was this side of 30. I looked for Heading, Marking, Tackling, Strenght, Teamwork and Bravery.

This was who they recommended and he has just agreed to sign for me for just £75,000
View attachment 8197

Using similar methods these were some other players I signed (all on free transfers). None of them superstars but you are operating a club with no cash and no reputation. Its about signing limited players who will play the way you want.

View attachment 8210
View attachment 8211
View attachment 8212

Another tip is to go to the Premiership reserves and loan players there. Even if they are not listed for loan. In addition to these players I showed you above I brought in Merida (Arsenal), Pele (WBA) and Kissock (Everton). That is £75 for 6 new players all of whom benefit my team.

If you have the Irish League loaded you should sign Declan O'Brien a striker from Dundalk

He doesn't have the greatest stats but he is quick, determined and is about 12 at finishing. Picked him up for 12k in League 1 with Leyton Orient and he was League 1 top scorer in my 1st season

If you have the Irish League loaded you should sign Declan O'Brien a striker from Dundalk

He doesn't have the greatest stats but he is quick, determined and is about 12 at finishing. Picked him up for 12k in League 1 with Leyton Orient and he was League 1 top scorer in my 1st season
i have the irish league loaded i bought fahey,john paul kelly , anto flood , gary deegan im luton btw in my second season narrowly escaped relagation in mky first just got kadlec for free and im 1m in debt anymore suggestions

Gary Deegan is quality out of those but you really should have given O'Brien a try. He is a proper goal machine!!

if u have the irish league loaded sign noel mcgee:good potential for a league 2 player