Good Coaches for any team that isn't a top 4 team??

Browne89

Reaction score
Before I start I must say this is one thing about FM that gets on my nerves. It is so so difficult to do at all well with a club that's not been bought out by some super rich person who is bored of buying golden toilet seats! As well, it seems that my team, Blackburn Rovers, cannot win anyyything, and nobody will come to me...
When I say nobody, I've not even started on players yet, I've just started a new game on 11 and am still sorting my coaches out, but I can't even try and offer them a contract, they have none of it. I'm still at the very beginning of the game, does anyone have any idea of some good (4*+) coaches? And on this topic, any wonderkids or free agents? (I have £1m budget ¬¬).
Thanks to anyone who can help.
Michael

Two I always go for (normally Leeds, Ipswich or sometimes Spurs), are Steve Gritt and Colin Cooper, one as asst, one as 1st team coach. Very reliable and I trust them both.

fitness coach from huddlesfield? forget his first name but his last name is Black

There's a guy named "Thomas Caers" that's relatively good (4*) but you need to have Belgium loaded.

robert prosinecki - 4 star shooting or ball control coach
mark chamberlain - 4 star tactics or ball control
John owens - 4 star attack
Aidan heaney - 4 star gk