Spoffmeister

Reaction score
It might just be my game and luck of the draw, but i cannot for the life of me find a young, good player on either flank (any wide position) that can cross a ball. Im playing as Man Utd so its not as if i dont have the funds to buy one, its just finding one thats the problem. anyone else have this problem?

i agree. antonio valencia's crossing attribute in the new patch isn't great at all. but i bought balotelli which he can play in either flank or a striker. his crossing attributes is 15 at the start of the game.

srna and diego are both 18 for crossing, srna i dont think is good enough to put maicon or evra out my team and diego's work rate is 8, i play a DM and 2 inside strikers and 3 front men so he doesnt really have a place as i dont play an am either!?!?

i had a look at balotelli and hes 15 on my game aswel, i was lookin for like 18+ as i dont have anyone up top that is tall or particularaly good at heading =(

vargas has good crossing ability i belive.. had him with arsenal once and he made alot of qualitiy crosses for me

vargas has good crossing ability i belive.. had him with arsenal once and he made alot of qualitiy crosses for me

cheers man, just checked him out and seems decent enough, putting in an offer now =)

use the filter to check crossing
Gourcuff for me has 18 crossing
Kroos has 19 crossing and is only 21 for me in like 3rd season..
Vargas is also quality and really cheap. For fast wingers try vargas and guardado but i recommend Kroos, hes an animal

Also Diego Ribas from Juve is unreal in AMC/AMR

use the filter to check crossing
Gourcuff for me has 18 crossing
Kroos has 19 crossing and is only 21 for me in like 3rd season..
Vargas is also quality and really cheap. For fast wingers try vargas and guardado but i recommend Kroos, hes an animal

Also Diego Ribas from Juve is unreal in AMC/AMR

i used the filter but as im only in teh first season not alot of development has taken place yet!

well i highly recommend kroos when hes back from loan, i got him for only 10m too and gourcuff is an obvious choice but Diego has pace+passing+dribbling+crossing, his stats are unreal