Good Day For The Bears

Reaction score
On a day where it could all have went wrong for The Teddy Bears, it in-fact all went right.

Kilmarnock FC Vs. Glasgow Rangers FC​
Let's start at 12:00pm at Rugby Park, not the home of all great stories, but home of this one indeed. A threadbare squad walked out onto the freezing cold park, ready to play there hearts out, ready for action. Fleck, Foster and Broadfoot stepped in for rare appearances and it didn't start too well. A Liam Kelly cross is converted by Connor Salmon just after 20minutes and the Gers looked deflated and exhausted, but then a stroke of luck as Kenny Miller got shamelessly hacked down by Sissoko. Miller then sent Cammy Bell the wrong way to make the game 1-1, just on the stroke of half time.

Second Half

What ever Sir Walter of Orange said at half time, it certainly worked, as Rangers came out, all guns blazing, all cylinders firing. The pressure finally paid off when, on 55 mins, another penalty was awarded, this time Sissoko was given his marching orders for a challenge on K-Laff. Miller coolly converted to give the Ibrox side a well deserved lead.
But then, in typical Rangers football club, we took our foot off the gas, and allowed Killie back into the game, with Connor Salmon doubling his tally. This day though belonged to Kenny Miller, who thumped home his triple-crown on 64mins to seal the win for the champions.
Final Score: Kilmarnock 2-3 Rangers​

Celtic FC Vs. Dundee Utd.

Whilst Rangers fired home yet more points, Celtic fans had something else to worry about... or so they thought. The Scottish-Cup holder arrived at Celtic Park eager to pick up three points. But on 23mins a full-strength Celtic team took the lead through in form striker Gary Hooper, and kept up their solid performance untill half-time, looking to see out the match. Peter Houston however had other idea's.

Half time.​

This time, not Walter's words, but Peter's words revolutionized a poor team into an absolute power house. The average - even lackluster at times - Dundee Utd. battered Celtic for 45 mins, with no end result. Remember though, a half is not necessarily 45mins, with injury time proving the major factor in this wonderful second-half performance. A free-kick was given to the Arabs just outside the box, and Barry Douglas whipped it into the danger area. The ball sat in the air for an age, and both sides of Glasgow held there breath as Sean Dillon's head collided beautifully with the ball, to send Bear's everywhere into ecstasy.

Final Score: Celtic 1-1 Dundee Utd.​

With this brilliant weekend of football finished for Rangers, fans everywhere will be saying "Bring on Man Utd."​

Great result for the Gers bring on Man U

Rangers my second team ofcourse im a Yid :)

My god that Dundee goal Music to my ears on the radio

And because i dont get to hear much about rangers do you think McCoist is right for the club if he does become manager?

Certainly mate,
Smith has been getting him ready for the job for 3 years, he is now ready :D

I went to the Scotland game (which was ******* awesome btw), and went back to Glasgow for a few. Babbity Bowster's clientèle were no happy.

I went to the Scotland game (which was ******* awesome btw), and went back to Glasgow for a few. Babbity Bowster's clientèle were no happy.

Was at the Scotland game too, absolutely brilliant!