Good deep lying forwards and full left backs

Bife

Reaction score
I'm managing Southampton, second season, and i'm looking for some good dlfs. I've got Guidetti and Origi which have been pretty good so far but unfortunately I wont be able to hold Guidetti much longer. Also i'm in dire need of a good full left back, Bertrand has been very good for me but it's the only good option I have, i've signed Andrew Robertson but he has been very inconsistent in his performances and I don't feel he is first option material yet. I'm using a 4-4-2.

Thanks in advance!

Take a look at Brazilian Jorge at left back around 22 years old and can be bought for under 10 Million.

I think that Greg Cunnigham, Aaron Cresswell or Charlie Taylor would be good choices

I'm managing Southampton, second season, and i'm looking for some good dlfs. I've got Guidetti and Origi which have been pretty good so far but unfortunately I wont be able to hold Guidetti much longer. Also i'm in dire need of a good full left back, Bertrand has been very good for me but it's the only good option I have, i've signed Andrew Robertson but he has been very inconsistent in his performances and I don't feel he is first option material yet. I'm using a 4-4-2.

Thanks in advance!

Antonio Barreca and sead kolasinac, if you managed to get either of them, you will have your left back for the next ten years

i like johann eggestein. so far so good as a DLF. u should have matthew targett, a very promising young LB. well unless u sold him. he will develop well just need the game time

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, ended up buying Gaya 30M and Vietto 20M. Was standing in 1st in premier by December so got awarded a little bit of extra cash by the club for the winter transfer window.

I have vietto as a backup. Can you give screenshots of him in your first team, of course at like end of the season if he is your main striker and what role you play him in.

Brad Smith, turned into a CL standard left back/wing back on mine

daley blind has been an amazing backup rotational left back + can fill in various poisitions throughout the season

Luca Pellegrini from roma, cheap and become a monster.
Tierney at celtic.
Ben Chielwell at leicester.