Good Defensive Midfielders for top teams

Bpanther

Reaction score
For my Man Utd Save I need a top DM, I have signed Strootman but he hasn't been very good for me, I signed De Jong on my Arsenal save and he gets red cards all the time, I was really interested in William Carvalho but I wasn't too impressed with his tackling stat being 11.
Or should I just re train Jones to be a defensive midfielder........

Open to all suggestions

Agree with Kranevitter and Romero. Also check out Bender brothers as they're both immense. Wanyama is a good choice, as is Busquets who's bound to be cheaper than Strootman. If you're up for developing a young player who will be one of the best DM's in the game (if not the best) then go for Ruben Neves from Porto. His mentals are insane!

DM:-
Ruben Neves
Lucas Romero
Matías Kranevitter
Sergi Samper
Gaston Gil Romero

Blaise Matuidi from PSG has been an absolute beast for me in my arsenal save. Expensive but has been worth every penny.

i would recommend doing what i did in 2nd season i bought in javi martinez experienced dm who can play in cm & cb a must sign especially during a long season when you get plagued with injurys
and also sign Matías Kranevitter u can usually sign him on a free in 2nd season jan and just pay the buy now fee