Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I haven't played the beta yet, downloading it now. I was just wondering wether people that have played it thought it was currently good enough to start a 'proper' save (As in a save I will continue after the Beta), or wether to just have a save where I take an easy job (E.g. Real Madrid) to get used to the new tactics.

Mainly down to how people think the ME is, and how many serious bugs there have been. :)

I think it's good enough, been pretty painless for me so far with a much more stable ME than this time last year.

I think my only real irritant is that your team isn't highlighted in blue when looking at the league table, fixtures etc, it's especially annoying when you cannot find yourself in a large cup draw. It has been reported and acknowledged though.

Other than that, fine.

I think it's good enough, been pretty painless for me so far with a much more stable ME than this time last year.

I think my only real irritant is that your team isn't highlighted in blue when looking at the league table, fixtures etc, it's especially annoying when you cannot find yourself in a large cup draw. It has been reported and acknowledged though.

Other than that, fine.

Only bad thing I have seen so far on the forums are the very low transfer fees for certain players. Gonna start my proper save anyway though

I am dying to start my first proper save and story but cant quite bring myself to do it until I do the German national team fix and get all my logos and facepacks sorted.

Downloading my first major facepack at the moment though!!!

I am dying to start my first proper save and story but cant quite bring myself to do it until I do the German national team fix and get all my logos and facepacks sorted.

Downloading my first major facepack at the moment though!!!

what site are you using for the face pack?

Megapack - Home thread - 6.00 OUT NOW - FM14 Megapack

I have managed to fix the German team so i will just wait until i get my facepacks and then I will delve into the game.

Wont start a story until the thread for stories comes out and maybe not until the full game is released

Any idea when you will be doing a Bilbao story (I am presuming you are doing one?; although I don't think they'll be as fun as previous years)?

I'd have to agree, it's good enough for starting a proper save. I've only played a couple competitive matches so far, but everything has been running smoothly and I'm off to a decent start with 4 points in the first two league games. Currently 26 hours straight gameplay, starting to get a little tired here. Yes I know, I should've gotten further than 26th of August, but at least you can't say I'm not thorough when it comes to managing.

However, personally I will be starting a new save when the full version is released. The reason for this is the editor. I simply can't accept the low attributes Mignolet has been given :p
One exception though: If I get to January and I'm fighting for a top 3 spot, I will probably not start over. After all, I have already signed ter Stegen to rectify the goalkeeper issues...