Scotty98TR

Reaction score
Do you think this team is good enough to avoid relegation from the Premier League (2nd season)?

This would be my first choice team and subs:

View attachment 352801

What do you think are the weakest points of the team, and do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

weakest player for me is Jordi Gomez and for a replacement i depends on your budget also id get a LW to swap bellamy around with maybe look at Scott Sinclair

I have around £6m after I sell a few players, any replacements you can think of for Gomez?

That team would easily stay in the Prem IMO. However I would improve the CB position and promote Will Hughes to first choice AMC. Maybe look at bringing in Florenzi, Redmond, Zaha or the one at Watford ATM (Italian can't recall his name) to play AML.

That team would easily stay in the Prem IMO. However I would improve the CB position and promote Will Hughes to first choice AMC. Maybe look at bringing in Florenzi, Redmond, Zaha or the one at Watford ATM (Italian can't recall his name) to play AML.

Great minds think alike I guess haha, I had already looked at all those players but; Florenzi wants £45k a week, and I use a very tight wage structure, Birgimham got promoted too via the playoffs so Redmond is too expensive, I am using the latest patch so Zaha is at United (I made a loan bid for him a while back but Fulham offered a higher monthly fee so he went there)

And do you mean Foristieri (or something like that!)? Because I am wanting to get him but a few clubs are interested, I'd say I am quite close to agreeing a fee of around £5-6m (do you think that's a good deal?)

Look at CB mate...thats the only weak position in the squad for me...Try to have a Look at Belluschi or Kara...
Kara is an absolute beast at either CB or DM...and also please promote Will Hughes as your first choice AMC and i think your squad is set for a Mid Table or Higher Mid Table finish...

Look at CB mate...thats the only weak position in the squad for me...Try to have a Look at Belluschi or Kara...
Kara is an absolute beast at either CB or DM...and also please promote Will Hughes as your first choice AMC and i think your squad is set for a Mid Table or Higher Mid Table finish...

Currently 5th ^^)
My long term target for CB is Burdisso or Toilo (Think it's toilo, he plays for Sao Paulo) so I am waiting until i can afford them :)

If you have any fairly cheap, short-term (i.e. a few seasons), then please suggest someone! :D I am at deadline day now though so I need to rush through a deal quickly!!!

Strandberg would go well in that squad imo, also tomas Drage would help in the AMC role, as wella s providing good cover for the wings

Great minds think alike I guess haha, I had already looked at all those players but; Florenzi wants £45k a week, and I use a very tight wage structure, Birgimham got promoted too via the playoffs so Redmond is too expensive, I am using the latest patch so Zaha is at United (I made a loan bid for him a while back but Fulham offered a higher monthly fee so he went there)

And do you mean Foristieri (or something like that!)? Because I am wanting to get him but a few clubs are interested, I'd say I am quite close to agreeing a fee of around £5-6m (do you think that's a good deal?)

Sorry for taking so long to respond (exams 'n' all), but yeah he's the one I meant. Looks terrific going into the 2021/22 season.

Just to let everyone know, the transfer window has passed but I am still have funds for January! (I bought Espinosa, Ilsinho and Sadio Mane since that screenshot!)

Strandberg would go well in that squad imo, also tomas Drage would help in the AMC role, as wella s providing good cover for the wings

I'd forgotten about Strandberg, gonna have a look at him for January/next season because Abdou and N'Agostino are getting on a bit, so thanks! :)
Unfortunalty me and Swansea both wanted Drage near the start of the window, and naturally they could offer higher wages and a better reputation. :(

id recommend maybe anothor striker like Jelle Vossen or Kevin Volland maybe ?

Not had good experiences with Vossen, I'll have another look though. I would love to get Volland, but I thought he was quite exspensive? Any idea what price he usually goes for? I do have Maupay, Sanogo and Monachello though, so not sure I need any more strikers (Sanogo and Monachello are out on loan)

Sorry for taking so long to respond (exams 'n' all), but yeah he's the one I meant. Looks terrific going into the 2021/22 season.

He is doing really well in the championship for Watford. How much do you think would be the maximum I should pay for him? I negotiated it to £5.5m but didn't really want to pay more than £4-4.5m :S

Just to let everyone know, the transfer window has passed but I am still have funds for January! (I bought Espinosa, Ilsinho and Sadio Mane since that screenshot!)

I'd forgotten about Strandberg, gonna have a look at him for January/next season because Abdou and N'Agostino are getting on a bit, so thanks! :)
Unfortunalty me and Swansea both wanted Drage near the start of the window, and naturally they could offer higher wages and a better reputation. :(

Not had good experiences with Vossen, I'll have another look though. I would love to get Volland, but I thought he was quite exspensive? Any idea what price he usually goes for? I do have Maupay, Sanogo and Monachello though, so not sure I need any more strikers (Sanogo and Monachello are out on loan)

He is doing really well in the championship for Watford. How much do you think would be the maximum I should pay for him? I negotiated it to £5.5m but didn't really want to pay more than £4-4.5m :S

Well his going price in my game now is £25m so £5.5m should be good but you'd be paying more for what he will be worth then what he is worth.