jayafctu

Reaction score
I am struggling to find a good formation. I was recently using 3232 which brought me some success but i want to change to a tactic with wingers.

Thanks.

I find that the 451 with DMC-MC-MC is one that suits teams on their journey towards higher divisions. By using hardworking central midfielders and quick players upfront, its a great way of being able to compete with better teams.

I also recommand the 5-3-2, pretty deadly on counter attacking with pacey(ish) forwards.

Threat is coming from both your wingbacks and your midfielders

If we have got your question wrong and you want a tactic to download, then use the subforum.

I went with the 451 and have got two wins so far from it.

check your team report and chose a formation that features your best ability players and chose their recommended roles, and then adapt your tactic accordingly...click on each player report, as every player usually does good in more then one role

4-4-2!

Pretty much standard but in team tactics, set the passing to 'short' the width to 'narrow' and the tempo 'slow'

GK - Defend
RB - Full Back (support)
LB - Full Back (support)
CB - Limited
CB - Limited
RM - Winger (attack)
LM - Winger (attack)
CM - Central Midfielder (defend)
CM - Central midfielder (support)
STK - Target Man (support)
STK - Advanced Forward (attack)

Won the BSP with Tamworth in my 2nd season once i was able to sign players to match the formation.

GK Joe Anyon
RB Ben Purkiss
LB Conor Townsend (loan)
CB Connor Roberts-Nurse
CB Yann Songo'o
RM Adrian Cieslewicz
LM Jaques Maghoma
CM Sam Morsy
CM Rossi Jarvis
STK Robert Thomson
STK Reece Styce