Actually, they become a free agent in June/July, not January. Keisuke Honda becomes a free agent in January, I think. dos Santos and Mohamed Sissoko are quality free agents at the start. Sergi Roberto eventually becomes a free agent, as Barca don't renew his contract.

Actually, they become a free agent in June/July, not January. Keisuke Honda becomes a free agent in January, I think. dos Santos and Mohamed Sissoko are quality free agents at the start. Sergi Roberto eventually becomes a free agent, as Barca don't renew his contract.

Do you mean Jonathan? I've never seen him as a free agent, another few good freebies are, Franco Zuculini, and Alexander Madlung

Do you mean Jonathan? I've never seen him as a free agent, another few good freebies are, Franco Zuculini, and Alexander Madlung

Yeah, Jonathon dos Santos;; Well, I don't recall whether it was the first July window, or the first January. But I got him on a free itself, for Southampton.

rever-atletico miniero awesome centre bk whose contract runs out same as honda's so should b able offer contract straight away or about 1 mill will get you him instantly

I've seen afellay get released from his contract quite a bit during the first season

Martin Petrov & Carlton Cole are available straight away, I think its always possible to sign Gabriel Heinze on a free!

rever-atletico miniero awesome centre bk whose contract runs out same as honda's so should b able offer contract straight away or about 1 mill will get you him instantly

Rever's contract doesn't expire until the end of the first season. Mustn't do, because I spent ?700k on him in January of the first season. Agree he's a quality player though! My favourite player on FM14 so far :D

Javi Flores. Depends on the team you manage. For every lower league team it'll be ok. It's even Ok if you just started with a not so strong first tier team.

you sure dude took them on in my save and i had offer him new contract as it was expiring straight away but he only wanted one year extension mayb they already gave him a new contract could b wrong low lol