fmpro10

Reaction score
I've noticed there aren't any threads (at least that I can see) on here about good full backs at any level. Obviously not the most obvious ones like Cole, Alves etc... I'll start with Diego Renan of Cruzeiro, a good right back that can also play on the left. I picked him up for about 7 million.

Fabion Monzon from Boca, has had a few caps for his country IRL I think.. perfectly good left back for a mid table team and maybe a bit higher
can be picked up for about 3 million I think..

Coelho (rb/wbr) he is free transfer in 1st season, good for mid table prem league club. also he is a good free kick taker.

Roberto Carlos (lb/wbl) Might be 37 years old but for under £1 million transfer fee he is a real bargain

you have to get rafael, i bought him for my real team he was in it the two seasons i won the champions league and la liga.always plays great.

Sebastien Corchia, always costs 2.7 mil

immediate impact for a mid-table side
great backup for top four sides (key player in 1 or 2 seasons)

Van der Viel - £8M first season

Last year i could find lots of left backs but no rightbacks for man utd now its the other way around, im happy w ith evra but want someone who is equally good

Coentrao - Quality player, plays all up the left, his agent is a **** so he can be picked up for between 5-14 million

Georgy Schennikov

Had the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool sniffing around for him, I'm not selling him any time soon, great prospect and a good player to start with.

schennikov.jpg