cfc21

Reaction score
I want one or two decent young strikers for my everton team 1st season. Any ideas ?

I'd recommend Ante Vukusic. His stats aren't amazing (in fact he's mediocre, technically), but he's a goal machine for my Pescara side!

View attachment 296582 View attachment 296583

I don't know much he'd cost or when you'd be able to sign him, as he's recently joined in 2012/13.

EDIT: I think he's 21/22 at the start of the game, if you're looking for someone younger I'd suggest Gianluca Caprari

Last edited:
My experience in the game says that you need good strikers for the first 2 to 3 seasons, so i recommend player with an age above 26. In the 2nd season and beyond you should get very good regens that will be better than 80 % of all the youngsters in FM

AdAdemilson simple as that, he's a goal machine and he's young

Adam Campbell from Newcastle. 700k compensation.
Samuel. From reading and almost as good. 10m max
Zaha. Fast, high dribbling and after a bit of training a good finisher. 7.5m max

Young means different things to different people... Neymar is young, doesn't mean you can or should sign him. Without more information, it's a bit hard to help. What's your budget, where do you want him to play (1st team, etc.), what kind of striker do you want (TM or Treq)?

If your definition of young is the same as mine (U18)... Take a look at Belgian striker Siebe Schrijvers, Finnish youngster Joel Pohjanpalo, English speedster who plays for Derby Mason Bennett, Spanish future star Paco Alcacer, or if you really want a cheap youngster scout out Norwegian Bard Finne.
Just a few off the top of my noggin that can turn out pretty solid with a couple years of training, but few of them are ready for full time 1st team action.

If you're looking for immediate impact, look to the usual suspects... Abel Hernandez, Vaclav Kadlec (if you need cheap), or if you want to put in a little effort Carlos Fierro and the other young striker from Chivas in Mexico, Erick Torres, are still solid choices. Mattia Destro is also a solid "young" choice, and can be gotten for free in the middle/end of the first season.

Last edited: