FoxyDufc

Reaction score
well been looking for one for a while, on my villa save, currently looking at ryad boudebouz, just wondering if any one has any other recommendations, and post your successes

Messi? Robben?

What's you're budget.. We need to know this before we can give you reccomendations

I take it you wan't it so they can cut in on their left foot and shoot, so they'll need good long shots.

Retrained Abel Hernandez and he did good job for me

Abel Hernandez is way out of your 10m mark. Cant remember if Dimitri Payt is left footed, but he did really well as amr in my Arsenal game. Something like 35 apps 16 goals and 10 assists... He costs something around 5.5m

Abel Hernandez is way out of your 10m mark. Cant remember if Dimitri Payt is left footed, but he did really well as amr in my Arsenal game. Something like 35 apps 16 goals and 10 assists... He costs something around 5.5m

had a look at him he is either, i reckon he could do the job, will look at others before signing tho

Buonanotte, Tosic, Neves, Marilungo, Obraniak, Lodi

adam johnson, got him for 3.5mil in third season. well good

Get Hulk and retrain him, the best thing about this is hes got good finishing and composure and despite his form being a bit on/off he'll win games on his own cutting in scoring some crazy goals! I sold him at 30 to man city and wish id kept him on a few more years, his stats don't drop due to his high natural fitness.

Ill also say that i've retrained babacar to aml and he totally destroys there too slightly more than hulk does, altho im far into my game in one season he hit 41 goals in 41 from AML with 17 assists and 14 MoM. He's won 3 back to back world player of the year for me.

Hulk (15 m) = avg rating whole season 8.00 :D in my Inter save. He is prolly one of best for this position.
also Douglas Costa (10-11) and Mata (expensive) played insane as inside AMR

Look for AMRLC. These are usually the best to look for :)

Andres D'Alessandro(Internacional)
Diego Buonanotte(River Plate)
Ludovic Obraniak(Lille OSC)
Mehdi Carcela(Standard)

All of these are accomplished as AMR, and can be trained to become Natural there. None will cost more than 10m.

To be fair it depends what you want but id rather have a AMR with high finishing/composure if hes cutting inside and more crossing if your using a winger. For me i like high finishing so i normally train left footed striker who can dribble and is good on the ball... because i hate it when they get gifted a good chance and miss it from in the box.