good liverpool signings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fagan93

Reaction score
hi everyone, im liverpool in my first season on the 9.4.0 database, i have £20million to spend and so far i have gone for juninho(former lyon) and ze roberto(former bayern) both free agents.....but i need a young rock solid defender and a good goal scorer to partner torres up front... any ideas please.

thanks fagan 93.:)

Vagner love

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

sell alonso or masch 2 many mids

true and i have gone for david luiz and raul bobadilla(he looks ok) and i think i may sell mascerano

true and i have gone for david luiz and raul bobadilla(he looks ok) and i think i may sell mascerano
noooo dont sell masch :eek:
u need a good striker, prolly a new RW and some backup for the defensive line, as agger and carra are pretty much capable of taking care of it for some years. go out for sakho and cardozo or sumtin

ive set a asking price for masch of £35million and if anyone offers it i will sell + i have gone for valencia, juninho, ze roberto(3 more midfielders) which is why i am considering selling masch. and i cant sign vagner love because he went to man city and i aint a big fan of cardozo so i aint goin for him.....so any more suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.