Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Good Lower League Assistant Managers

WolfBanana

Feb 2, 2012
It would really help if evry1 cud tell me any real jems of assistants cos i have real trouble finding any good ones??
thanks for ur time :)

PaulGascoinge

Sep 28, 2012
Billy Dodds will sign for anyone as he is unproven, has decent stats too. Sometimes his calls before the game's are a touch vage and wrong but generally he offers good players and touches up on things that need changing though your season.

7/10 overall.

Azz_88

Dec 26, 2009
I have signed John Finnigan on the 2nd season of my Lincoln game (still in BSP) and he is decent and also is a Lincoln City legend so win-win.

GOD23

Nov 20, 2012
BSN international assistants

Hey, i have only had this game for a few days, pretty frustrating!BUT, mt back room staff are amazing, well there names are. I have Rob Lee as assistant manager, I have stevie Macmanaman as my attacking coach and Sol Campbell as my defensive coach!!! What a team, i have hadto pay £1,200 for both macca and sol to go on their europa B training course. But hey. More international experience.All this and i am FC Halifax, the results arnt going too well at the moment. But when im feeling down i have meeting with Rob Lee, macca and Big Sol!!haha