David 0404

Reaction score
I thought i would make this thread so that everyone could share great players at preferably low prices for lower league sides. In this thread i mean league 2 and below, right down to level 10 when i say lower league. So as soon as you've found the gem, post him here with the following criteria:

Name:
Club:
Value/Fee:
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No :

Hopefully this will be a helping hand for anyone in need of players who has a tight budget and is playing wihth a lower league team.

Thanks in advance,
David0404

signed these 4 for my darlington team, all free cos u get no money to spend at all, all doing relativiely well for me in the few games ive played so far

Name: mettomo
Position: cb
Club: contract expired
Value/Fee: free
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No: no

Name: gyan
Position: rb/cb

Name:***** top
Position: st

Name: jeff whitely
Position: dm/cm
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : no

You could also say what the highest level in the football pyramid they would be able to play in?

Search on the tactics help thread mate

Name: Marian Had
Position: DL
Club: Free/ slovakia national team
Value/Fee: Free
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : Yes but get it no bother

Name: Glauber Berti
Position: DC
Club: Free
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : Yes

Name: Jamie McAllister
Position: DL
Club: ??
Value/Fee: 400k-550k
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : No

Name: Andy Van Der Meyde *****
Position: AMR/L

Name: Sol Campbell

Name: John Sutton
Position: ST
Club: Motherwell
Value/Fee: £40k
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : No.

17 in 20 for me in the Championship.

Hamed Namouchi
Position: Winger
Club: Free agent
Value: free
Work permit: Not sure soz havent signed him yet but i want him

Name: John Sutton
Club: Motherwell
Value/Fee: £40k
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : No.

17 in 20 for me in the Championship.

That's only in the demo, scored 15 for me(boro) in demo too. They want 500k now

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

make that 800k

Alexis Nikolas
Position: DM
Club: Free agent
Value: free
Work permit : None.

Level : BSP League 2 or lower if possible

Gyorgy Korsos
Age 32
position DR DC MR MC DM
Club Free agent
Work permit none

Level lower championship league 1 if possible league 2

i managed to get these 2 on loan in my game
Name: Dan Gosling
Position: CM/DM/RB
Club: Everton
Value/Fee: Loan
Level: championship

Name: Gio dos santos
Position: AMR
Club: Spurs
Value/Fee: loan
Level Champ/lower prem

by the way dos santos has to be loaned via a fee of like 2 mil

by the way dos santos has to be loaned via a fee of like 2 mil

for me they allowed him to come for free but that was b4 the patch on my current games hes at man city lol i still got gosling

Some good BSN/BSS Players here:

Name: Sean Doherty
Position: AM L
Club: Free Agent
Value/Fee: £0
Work Permit Needed?Yes/No: No (Probably one of the best players you can pick up at this level.)

Name: Darren Barnard
Position: DL/ WBL
Club: Camberley
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : No (Very Good Player but will only last a year)

Name: Mark Dudley
Position: DLC
Club: Derby County
Value/Fee: Loan
Work Permit Needed? Yes/No : No (Very good player to loan should come to your club)

Name: Stephen Dawson
Position: MC
Club: Bury FC
Work Permit Needed? No
Level- Championship

Name: Adam Eckersley
Position: D/WBL
Club: AC Horsens
Value/Fee: £30.000
Work Permit Needed: No

This player is trained at Manchester United, but has never played a competetive game for them. He has also played at Antwerp, Brøndby, Barnsley, and Port Vale where he was at loan. He was later picked up permanently by Port Vale, and played there one season before moving on to AC Horsens. He does not have much experrience at the age of 23, but he has played in Coca-Cola League 1, and I believe that League 1 is the limit for him, and that he will only serve as a backup for the leagues above that. Started 5 games for me at Notts County and played great with a 7.20 average rating.

Name: Neil Mellor
Club: Preston North End
Value/Fee: £95.000

Picked him up cheap as he was transfer listed by Preston, and he has incredible stats, 16 on finishing (bettered in traning), bravery and determination, 15 on long shots, jumping, teamwork and strenght, 14 on first touch, heading, aggression, off the ball balance and penalties. This makes him a great target man for lower league teams. This guy is trained by Liverpool, and has 12 games and 2 goals for them. Waws loaned out to West Ham, the year they was in the Championship, and at wigan before he was transferred to Preston North End. Has 80 games and 22 goals in the Championship, not a great goal scoring record. But he is phenomenal in League 2, and I think he will play great at League 1 as well, before serving as a backup to the starting eleven in the Championship. Scored 4 goals in 5 games for me, walked off the pitch as man of the match twice and has an average rating on 7.08.

Name: Andrius Skerla
Position: DLC
Club: Jagiellonia
Value/Fee: £55.000

Skerla has played 75 times and scored one goal for Lithuania, and is an experrienced center defender. Has around 10-13 in all the stats categories that is important for a defender, so he is not a great player for the Championship I guess. He has been at PSV, before he served five and a half season at Dunfermline, before going to Tom, Vetra, Korona Kielce and Jagiellonia. Has been great for me, as he has played 5 games, scored twice (both times at corners), and has an average rating at 7.46. I think that he has two good years left in him at the lower level. And that he is capable of producing good at both League 1 and League 2. I also made him my new captain, as my former captain wasn't going to get to much playing time.

Name: Daniel Ayala
Club: Liverpool
Value/Fee: £130.000

I have to say that I was thrilled when I was able to get him. This guy is great at League 2 at the age of 18, as he has played 5 games, scored once and has an average rating at 7.42. His stats isn't great, but I feel that he has the ability to improve a great deal because of his young age. I believe that he will also be a star in League 1 and Championship, and that he will fill a more backup role in the Premiership. Everyone playing with lower league teams should look at this guy if they can afford him.

Name: Nadjim Abdou
Position: DM, MC
Club: Millwall
Value/Fee: £230.000

Abdou has played in the lower leageus in France for Martigues and Sedan Ardennes, before moving to England playing for Plymouth in the Championship and Millwall in League 1. He has great experrience in the lower leagues in other words. He has played 5 games for me with an average rating of 6.94, not that great. But I play him as a ball winning midfielder, so his role in the team is to win the ball back early, and distribute it quickly to a player with better offensive game, and he is instructed to stay back. And it's hard for these players to get a great rating. So I believe that this guy is great for the League 2, and his lower league experrience leads me to think that he can handle both League 1 and the Championship as well.

Name: Nabil El Zhar
Club: Liverpool
Value/Fee: £250.000

Actually, I didn't think I had a chance to get this guy at all, so I was thrilled when he decided to come. But I don't think that many teams outside of Championship has the financial muscles to get him, as he demanded a wage of £4.300 per week. He has played 5 games for me, dishing out 2 assists, with an average rating of 6.98. I know that you won't be blown away with those statistics, but he has been injured, and started the first couple of games lacking match fitness, and has struggled a bit to get in great shape. This has affected his play, but he has at times been incredible, and it is obvious that League 2 is probably one level under what he should be playing at, at least, so I think he will star in League 1 as well. And he will probably be good in Championship, and serve as a rotation guy in Premiership.

Name: Darvydas Sernas
Club: Widzew
Value/Fee: 70k

bought for 110k (48months payment) in 8 games as substitute score 1 goal and made 5 assists.I'm playing with Newcastle and he doesn't have place in my squad,but in a little worster team he can shine I guess

Name: Edwin Ellis
Club: None
Value/Fee: Free Transfer

Name:David Williams
Club: None
Value/Fee: Free Transfer
Work Permit Needed :No

Name: Shane O'Connor
Position: DL/WBL/AML
Club: Ipswich
Value/Fee: ? I got free at end of 1st season
Work Permit Needed? No

All great for BSP teams, I have signed 'em all for my Hampton & Richmond Team in BSS. they're awesome..

BSP players

I'm playing as AFC Wimbledon at the moment in the BSP. After hours of scouring the game for talent I've got a few real gems:

Name: Sven Werkoven
Position: D/M RLC, ST
Value/Fee: N/A
Rediculously versetile, can play anywhere in a 4 4 2 no problem

Name: Michel Nok
Position: D RC
Old, but still some fight in him, his stats are really good.

Name: Marek Zubek
Position: D C, DM, M C
Club: Leobendorf
Value/Fee: £50
Quality DM

Name: Yohan Guichard
Position: AM R, F C
Good up the right, slings the crosses in beautifully

Name: Revy Rosalia
Position: M L
Really good left mid, well pleased when he agreed to join.

Name: Magnus Martinson
Position: M R
Another good right player, cheap back up.

Name: Alexis Nikolas
Position: DM, M C
Decent DM good back up for Zubek

Name: Steeve Theophile
Position: AM LC
Backup Left side

Name: Nicolas Vallar
Position: D C, DM, M C
Good D C

Name: Nordine Assami
Position: D C, DM ,M C
Another good D C, young, with goos potential

Name: Carlos Castarnado
Position: GK
Club: Barcelona
A really good keeper for his age, can nab him from barc for nothing. has good potential too.

I have a large database with all european internationals loaded. I'm not sure how many of these players will be readily available with other settings. Feedback on that would be good.
I recommend all these players to anyone in the BSP. A few of them would be good at higher levels aswell.

check em out