I don't think you need one... To replace who? You have Scholes, Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick, Anderson and Ji Sung Park all for the same position?
But if you wanted my opinion go for Kevin (Zaragoza) for the future or Marek Hamsik (Napoli) for the present.
thx for your advice:),
i want a new midfielder because I think my Man U doesn't have creativity enough, and Carrick's long shot is not accurate (I don't know why). Also, Scholes is getting old, so I just want some suggestion to buy a good midfielder:p

you should create a search filter Long shot 15 Creativity 17 and passing 16+

I wasn't able to find a more appropriate thread for this and apparently I can't use the comparision thread, so I'm posting here, sorry.
Man Utd - start of 3rd season
I've had offers for: £12m - Fellaini, and £18.5m - Moussa Sissoko accepted, and Sissoko would be on about 30 grand more.
So I'd like a bit of advice on who I should sign please.

O.K i,m not a Man U fan but i have a player here...... a france player Kabore i think it was Charles Kabore. 23 years

I wasn't able to find a more appropriate thread for this and apparently I can't use the comparision thread, so I'm posting here, sorry.
Man Utd - start of 3rd season
I've had offers for: £12m - Fellaini, and £18.5m - Moussa Sissoko accepted, and Sissoko would be on about 30 grand more.
So I'd like a bit of advice on who I should sign please.

Sissoko all day.

Steven Defour is intense.

I'd go for Hamsik he is a foreign Scholes and also train Ravel Morrison he is immense !!

were not called 'man u' were man united MUFC whatever you want to call it just not man u its a munich jibe you outsider