madfmplayer

Reaction score
Need a good midfielder who can play in both amc and cm with good CA ability and high PA but is also cheap for my Tottenham save during winter transfer as half of my cm are injured

Martin Odegaard, still young but worth it, Drage? How much money do you actually have?

No mate,i mean i was wrong,i made a mistake,i know what is a buddy...:)

Humam Tariq and Ademoglu- both of there club were not letting them go even for 15mil as i tried in first transfer window
And others have less CA.....i need someone who can hit the ground running instantaneously and also can improve in future

odegaard is a good player all ready very young an can only get better with playing time.
asensio isn't as good for me at arsenal. got them bolth

Tielemans!!!! Roaming playmaker - the guy is a god!

Also if Odegaard is available sign him and convert him to a CM!

For me tielmans is the best young playmaker on this game (excluding the big house names )

tielmans develops into a powerhouse, on my old save he ended up been the go to guy for Real Madrid then juventus

Tielemans, Bruno Fernandes, Rafinha unhappy in Barca follow him. Sergi Roberto you can get him 4M or less..

playing as saints, just sold schniederlin for 20m and needed to find replacement and cover for a ocuple of places, got sergio roberto for 3.5m, from jan to end of season avg rating of7.92 6goals and 12 assists