Good Old Fashioned 9.3 Games

CraigSaph

Reaction score
Does anybody play them anymore? I'm sick of all these version 6 updates. I like the good old fashioned PROPER Sports Interactive patches, playing the game like it is meant to be played!

If there are a good handful of folks who fancy it I would be up for hosting one.

Game times (All game times can change with ease. It simply depends on majority of attending)

Mon 6pm+
Tues None
Wed 8pm+ (optional)
Thurs 8pm+
Fri 7pm+
Sat None
Sun 9pm+

Teams (first come first served)

Cardiff= Craig S
QPR= Vanelli
Sheff Utd= BlueLegend

30 minute period at start of game for scouting/staff upheavel etc. etc.
Forced 1min continue til transfer window closes, 30 secs there after
You can sign staff from whoever you like. It would happen in reality, so it can happen here
Sackings will be a hurdle dealt with when we reach it.

Hamachi

Network is Championship 9.3
Password is craigsaph

Hope some old school players fancy it for the best part of a month til the release of the big old 2010!!

Last edited:
Its a good idea going back to 9.3 for a net game but i don't think that many people will want to play with all them update's out there :)

good luck anyway

I'm in, what league mate? and I can start now if you like? i may miss some nights :)

It's not necessary the way Si intend the game to be played, but it's not profitable for them to make updates past January, but I do like a bit of 9.3.. I would play? Although I don't like to play on other peoples hosts :/ And nobody ever seems interested in the games I try and make :p

sounds good mate, just need to sort out how to play life etc,etc and al' be in ;)

Btw Wat league ?

coz im bored now lads, anyone fancy doing a championship game? qpr, swansea, reading, etc, just reply to this thread, and we can play straight away :)

I'm up for a Championship net game.

hamachi is Championship 9.3
password is craigsaph

I know what you mean about other peoples hosts Andy. I always feel rushed and its because of the lag. But I like to play it at a relaxed pace and you should be able to get all done you need to.

Yeah I would but I'm not really up for a championship game today, maybe some other time.

mate, that championship 9.3 doesnt exist mate, join my hamachi: FMN Anora it has no password...

Hamachi now up and running!

I've pm'ed all expressing an interest. Will basically start this when a good handful of players are ready.

I'm up and ready, I'll take the mighty Swans/QPR/Reading :) Anyone, and im happy :)

It says we're playing from 6pm tonight but those times will start once we get bout 5 or 6 players on board. Then it is game on lads

Yh, doubt theres gonna be more than six players tho mate :)

Yeah mate, that'll be fine, just join the hamachi, and we'll all start around 6ish i think

Course you can join Morton. See you later on tonight

We might be leaning towards 8ish tonight lads. I've gotta go pick the missus up from dancing and make the tea cos i'm a ***** whipped little *****, haha

Lmao, well I've been up for 3 days straight man, I'm starting to fall asleep now man!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!! .|.

Sorry lads. My internet flat out died last night. We could move yesterdays start to tonight instead if people can make it?

Just let me know boys, and again my apologies