Good Or Decent what is better?

houghtie14

Reaction score
My head scout tells me a player is decent and another is good they are both similar on stats which is better?

Decent is slightly lower than Good, i'd say.

I wouldn't sign either of them usually go for great assets or sign at all costs good means youve got players of the same caliber which fine and all if you need cover but decent is just under your current level.

My head scout tells me a player is decent and another is good they are both similar on stats which is better?

Just because your headscout says hes decent or good doesnt mean he has to be like that in a couple years.

Ive signed a regen which turned out world class but my scouts said he was decent

'Good' is better than 'decent', you obviously did not learn much at school?? I hope to god 'English' is not your first language, If it is then please stay in school...!!!

I wouldn't sign either of them usually go for great assets or sign at all costs good means youve got players of the same caliber which fine and all if you need cover but decent is just under your current level.

Thats fine unless your staff tell you to sign every single player no matter how **** they are