TrueGooner

Reaction score
Who's got some good partnerships
- for defence the CB's
-Midfield the Centre Mids
-Strikers?

what do you mean? are looking for:

specific players that go together well? if so at what level, premiership, championship etc

or are you asking what type of player goes with what? ie big man and speedster up front?

Well
Players that work well together a do the job e.g. Striker - good strike force - score goals
Midfield - good understanding - create chances and control the middle.

Premiership level but players from around the world
And im not asking specifically which type of player suit who, just what players work well e.g. ' Rooney, Ronaldo ' partnership if you get what Im saying

so specific players who work well in the key partner ship roles down the spine of the team?

ie gerrard and mascherano/lampard and essien
terry and carvalho/rio and vidic
drogba and anelka

sorry for questions, i just like to clarify.

are you looking for prospects who can do a job now and progress into world stars or huge names?

Im managing Arsenal , Currently in January Transfer window , winning a fair amount 3rd in league
Just looking for good partnerships to make the team more consistent and give them that killer instinct.
Preferbly I would like them to do job now, but i dont mind future prospects if they were to be ready by next season.

i notice you support arsenal, i can assume you play as them.

ignachio camacho is a good partner for fabregas in central midfield. hes good now and only gets better. defensively very good and technically hes good enough to hold his own in an arsenal team, gets his fair share of long range efforts too.

oops youve already replied lol.

mamadhou sakho (spelling) is a good option to boost your central defence, would complement vermalen very well imo

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

strikers wise, dzeko is the obvious choice to partner van perise or arshavin (or both!)

but there are a few other options, essentially you need a player whos good in the air, strong and also one who is technically excellent, but torres and ibrahimovic are off thre market unfortunately.....

cardozo and hulk are good options too

Last edited:
i notice you support arsenal, i can assume you play as them.

ignachio camacho is a good partner for fabregas in central midfield. hes good now and only gets better. defensively very good and technically hes good enough to hold his own in an arsenal team, gets his fair share of long range efforts too.

oops youve already replied lol.

mamadhou sakho (spelling) is a good option to boost your central defence, would complement vermalen very well imo

Thanks That seems pretty good
any ideas to partner Dzeko and RVP?

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Oh Didnt see that. Thanks I have Dzeko already so ill try them out more often

Cheers m8

if you are playing 3 up front, arshavin is ready made for the job of partnering dzeko and rvp imo.

if money is no object then agueros not a bad option.....

bojan if you can prize him from barca.