Good place to buy football Shirts

Jak

Reaction score
Hey guys
Got some money at the moment so was thinking of buying a football shirt (some of mine are getting a bit small now ;) ). Been looking on sports direct (buying some astros and GK gloves from there) but couldn't find what I wanted. Same with JJB. What I want is the American football shirt, the dark blue one. There's the white one on sports direct but I would prefer the dark blue one ;). I remember there being a thread giving a site where you could buy football shirts but I can't find it now.
Thanks

cheers looks good :) do you know how long they usually take to restock? American shirt is currently out of stock :/

I don't know, no. But, at the bottom of their site is 'Contact us', the guy who runs that is very helpful and they usually reply within 24 hours. So no harm in asking him.

I don't know, no. But, at the bottom of their site is 'Contact us', the guy who runs that is very helpful and they usually reply within 24 hours. So no harm in asking him.

thnx for the advice, appreciate it :)

I really like the Dark Blue USA shirt.

Edit. Have you tried eBay? Ive never bought a shirt from there, but I buy mostly everything else from eBay.

Last edited:
unfortunately the guy doesn't know how long it will take to get the shirt in stock Andy :/ ill check back from time to time or just get my dad to send me one (he lives in America). ALX2 I don't have an ebay account and im not a massive fan of ebay :/

Hey! This is an interesting thread. Thanks for the link. I am an avid fan of football and it brought a big smile on my face to locate the stores. I am not afraid to run for my personal loans to buy a souvenir and keep them. Lol. Can I make a transaction to them through online? I want an easy way in buying them. Thank you. :)