Good Players for Leicester

How you coping in the Championship? And sign any good freebies at the end of the season? :p

i am on July 10th.
so far i have signed:
Ian Wlker -free - £700 a week
Pedro - Arsenal -loan
Marcelo Grohe - Gremio- 500k
Nacer Barazite - Arsenal - loan

i need help looking for a striker my transfer budget is 600k

i have just signed James McCarthy for 375k from Hamilton. he has the potential to be good Premier League player

Premier League

just got promoted finished 6th and won the playoffs. any ideas on who to sign on a small budget that will keep me up. :)

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Let me know results!!!

Chris James aint on my game i am in January 2013. i have checked Tampere United and all of the outgoing transfers he isn't there.

if you try get john fleck on loan for 6 months then wait till half way through the season his value goes right down :p i got him for sheff. untd for 350K not bad for an amazin player

how much u pay for mata and isit hard to get them promoted as i was thinkin about it

i signed mata 4 7.5mill and gave him 65k a week wages. it is hard to get promotion with leicester especially if u try 2 get double promotion. u gotta sign really good players like:
Rodney Sneijder - Ajax Under 19s - 900k
Jo Inge Berget - Udinese Under 20s - Loan to buy
Rabiu Ibrahim - Sporting Lisbon - 600k