Hernanes

Reaction score
I started a new save with Santos, but I don't really know who to buy. I am looking for good young players especially someone to play alongside Neymar. I play with a 4-2-4 tactic:

GK: Felipe/Rafael

LB: Alex Sandro
CB: Durval
CB: Edu Dracena
RB: Danilo

CM: Arouca
CM: Ganso
AMR: Elano
AML: Zezinho

ST: Neymar
ST: Keirrison

I don't know how to play the 2 CM and the 2 ST and I want to ask who I should buy?

thx

Last edited:
Ur formation is much 2 attacking, u may get ripped apart in some matches. How much money do you have?

how is it too attacking? its like so many other 4-2-4 formations, ganso plays as an attacking playmaker where as arouca is a more defensive minded midfielder so it balances out.

DC - Toloi, Mario Fernandes, Manoel

MC - Casemiro, Thiago Neves

AM - Lucas (sao paulo) - Lamela - Firmino

ST - Villalva - Araujo - Humberto Suazo - Lucas Gaucho - Diego Mauricio

Alan Partick already at Santos also good.

play neymar as a poacher and maybe get rid of kerisson because he is too similar to neymar

how is it too attacking? its like so many other 4-2-4 formations, ganso plays as an attacking playmaker where as arouca is a more defensive minded midfielder so it balances out.

Ok, it's not TOO much attacking, you may score loads but you should expect to concede a few as well. You are playing with attacking wingers as well, put the AML and AMR on support so they track back and u should be fine. No insults intended okay!! Don't want to start an argument! :D

ok, I will try it. In my first matches I had around 33 shots per game, but only 1-3 goals, so I got nearly desperated. I have around 5 mio to spend and I already bought Dodo from Corinthians and Romario from Vitoria. Lucas was my first choice, but he is at one of my rival clubs, so he doesnt want to come.

You have to buy Roberto Firmino from Figueirense, he's cheap and has a good potential.