Status
Not open for further replies.

oakzzz01

Reaction score
hi im looking for some players to improve my PSG squad any ideas would be great thanks

Which area in particular? Gotze, Otamendi, Howedes, Rodrigo, Neymar, Isco. Could go on forever. Everyone you can afford that's world class basically :D

GK - Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Borussia Monchengladbach, CA - 154 / PA - 185 RB/CB - Phil Jones, Manchester United, CA - 144 / PA - 174 CB - Holger Badstuber, Bayern Munich LB - David Alaba, Bayern Munich, CA - 151 / PA - 174 CM - Yann M'Villa, Rennes CM - Ilkay Gundogan, Borussia Dortmund, CA - 152 / PA - 170 CM - Marouane Fellani, Everton CM - Jack Wilshere, Arsenal, CA - 149 / PA - 177 CAM - Alan Dzagoev, CSKA Moscow, CA - 138 / PA - -9 AM - Christian Eriksen, Ajax, CA - 147 / PA - 173 AM - Marek Hamsik, Napoli AM - Mario Gotze, Borussia Dortmund, CA - 158 / PA - 182 AM - Wellington Nem, Fluminense, CA - 143 / PA 162 ST - Rodrigo, Benfica, CA - 140 / PA - -9 ST Neymar, Santos, CA - 169 / PA - 188 ST - Radaman Falcao, Atletico Madrid That's all I can think of off the top of my head

Last edited:
Ligue 1 limits 4 foreign players, PSG has already 3 fgn (TS, maxwll n alex), so the better way is to sell maxwell n alex... :D
so you can buy young and talented fgn players... :D

cheers... :D

BTW look forwards the regens if you're in your first season.

I've had three saves so far, and in all of them the French have had some beastly beastly regens.

Spend some time to go through the regens and snap them all up before they can sign contracts with their club.

hi mate was that your second season because im only on my first i got ba with a 7m release clause and david de gea 16m and felllani 20m but i was all out of funds so just wondering if it was and thanks for all the comments its been really helpfull :)

Status
Not open for further replies.