Good players under 1million

Nabeel

Reaction score
Hello, has anyone who is playing further on in the game ever had players like dario venitucci and tsevtsomir todorov and filipe(plays for deportivo at start and is a LB WB ML)
they look like good players in2012-2013 season but i would like to know if they are any good

im in 2017 will just check them out

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

todorov - valued 6.75 million, looks good, leading prem player
filipe - still at deportivo, 3.6, looks ok, good mental, decent prem
venitucci - 3.7, now at monaco, signed by inter for 12 mill previously. Good/leading prem player

have u ever bought xabi prieto played for real sociedad in first season
every team should have franco zuculini in their team worth 26.5 mil in my game and still only 21

Last edited:
i get filipe a lot, useful squad member
same with zuculini

Zuculini, Santon and Cristaldo. Cristaldo is the one that needs some attention though.

This is him in my game after 2 seasons.

cristaldo.jpg

how can you get strikers like cristaldo and other good players to score 50+ goals a season
the highest i have ever managed is 44 goals with adebayor

i often buy filipe, cristaldo and zuculini, they become awesome players, so cheap aswell its unbelievable

You can try Andrea Poli too. He had been really good for me too. Basically I built a cheap team with Santon(900k), Zuculini(450k), Cristaldo(240k) and Poli(800k)

Zuculini, Santon and Cristaldo. Cristaldo is the one that needs some attention though.

This is him in my game after 2 seasons.

cristaldo.jpg

Dasty, in that screenshot it indicates up and down arrows under each attribute. How have you done this???

click views (top right) and there is an option to show recent progress or something like that