I 2nd this. I just don't understand. This guy has great stats, good determination even, good work rate but never perform. I play him as an AM and as a ST but I could never get the best out of him.

what roles do you play him when you play him as a am/str

i always have problems with Falcao, never seems to score an awful lot for me, prefer lewandowski and hes cheaper with cheaper wages

i have found lewandowski good until he is 28 then he can't score if his life depended on it

Stevan Jovetic. Scored in his pre-season debut, has scored once in 8 Premier League games and zero in 5 cup games including Champions League. Theo Walcott is keeping him out of the squad. Theo Walcott!

Marc-Andre ter Stegen, one of the worst performances I've had from a 'keeper.

In my Wigan save I got him at 25, and he conceded just 18 goals the entire season.

I find Ribery so injury prone it's disgusting.

It's not a matter of tactics for Ter Stegen. Whenever Asmir Begovic starts we concede maximum two goals, usually 1 or 0, and we usually win CB's get around 7.7. When Ter Stegen starts my team usually concedes 3-4 goals, CB's play way worse. The only changing factor is the GK.

Erm, the highlighted words should make you think ....

Erm, the highlighted words should make you think ....

The highlighted word's should make you think.. My CB's play at a 7.5 or higher with any other GK I have, Begovic or Damian Martinez. Whenever Ter Stegen is in goal they play at a 6 - 6.9. and it isn't a one off thing, whenever Ter Stegen gets a run in the team, the defense always plays poorly. It's Ter Stegen related.

Ter Stegen, despite being currently rated at 5 stars for my Sevilla team, has been so bad for me in my third season. The amount of mistakes he makes is disgraceful. Javi Varas and my 18 year old regen have played well in their games too which annoys me at how poor Ter Stegen has been.