Good players with small release clauses?

Jakey2303

Reaction score
I have just started a save with Southampton and I am scouring the market for some talent.

I have noticed that a lot of my main targets are quite pricey, and I was wondering if there were any cheaper options out there, and possibly players with release clauses.

I am looking for players in all kinds of areas really although the main areas which need strengthening are a holding midfielder - Anchorman and a right midfielder - Defensive Winger.

If you know of any good players with small release clauses, players you can get cheap early in the game or if you have had experience with Southampton this year and know of any hidden gems then please share here!

Keep in mind I am in my first season with Southampton so keep it realistic, and I am on LFC Marshall's latest update.

Wellington nem (AMRLC) - release clause 3.5mil - fluminense
Adryan (AMC) - release clause 850k - Flamengo
Jores Okore (CD) - release clause 3-4mil - fc mdtyilliand

not many for those positions though I'm afraid

Wellington nem (AMRLC) - release clause 3.5mil - fluminense
Adryan (AMC) - release clause 850k - Flamengo
Jores Okore (CD) - release clause 3-4mil - fc mdtyilliand

not many for those positions though I'm afraid

Nem and Adryans clauses have increased on the latest patch! not sure why the thread starter is using Marshalls..

take a look at some of these:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-brand-new-wonderkid-shortlist-fm13-beta.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...eldomly-mentioned-recommended-youngsters.html

check the transfer list.

also with southampton, if your doing well in the league around november/december time, they give you like 20-30million, so maybe wait until january :)

i think it was a guy called sam91 who had a very good story going as southampton so maybe you should check that out for some tips that would have been before the update though

Jores Okore plsys for the danish team F.C. Nordsjælland