Reaction score
Yer am Rangers in the SPL and i only have about £2.5million transfer budget and £40 grand wage budget left after signing the following players:

Danny Wilson (on loan from Liverpool)
Mario Santana (on loan from Napoli-£425k fee)
Stefano Kunchev (on loan from Slavia Sofia-£10k fee)
Gerald Asamoah (free agent)
Viktor Noring (Bosman from Trelleborgs)

I am still awaiting work permit for Lenny a Brazilian striker who is a free agent...

Players i have sold:

Kirk Broadfoot (£950k to Ipswich)
Neil Alexander (£1million to Southamptoon)
Lee McCulloch (£425k to Leeds United)
Darren Cole (on loan to Raith Rovers)
Scott Gallacher (£16k to Hamilton)

So i just need to buy a few players to help in my Champions League bid. Am doing well so far in the season, won every game in Champs League so far and i have played 21 games in SPL, won 17 and drew 4 so to be honest i'm doing brilliant but i feel i need some better players.

If you wish i could show you a pic of my team.

jamie murphy striker from motherwell is an absolute must have,he will cost pretty much what his asking price is,deffo will get you plenty of goals

Yer am Rangers in the SPL and i only have about £2.5million transfer budget and £40 grand wage budget left after signing the following players:

Danny Wilson (on loan from Liverpool)
Mario Santana (on loan from Napoli-£425k fee)
Stefano Kunchev (on loan from Slavia Sofia-£10k fee)
Gerald Asamoah (free agent)
Viktor Noring (Bosman from Trelleborgs)

I am still awaiting work permit for Lenny a Brazilian striker who is a free agent...

Players i have sold:

Kirk Broadfoot (£950k to Ipswich)
Neil Alexander (£1million to Southamptoon)
Lee McCulloch (£425k to Leeds United)
Darren Cole (on loan to Raith Rovers)
Scott Gallacher (£16k to Hamilton)

So i just need to buy a few players to help in my Champions League bid. Am doing well so far in the season, won every game in Champs League so far and i have played 21 games in SPL, won 17 and drew 4 so to be honest i'm doing brilliant but i feel i need some better players.

If you wish i could show you a pic of my team.
fode mansare(aml-free),cardacio(mc-free),mota(excellent left striker,pohang-925k),darwin quintero(fw-around 3 million euros). sell your gk and buy yann sommer(basel-2.5 million euros). in defence buy zanev(dl-275k), soumare(ubsco-1.2 million euros), moras(dc-free). in the winter break(10 january) bring leigh griffiths(wolves, striker, 700k)

ivan bandalovski petar zanev ryan bennett steven caulker loan yassine el ghannassy yaya sanogo loan contract runs out at end of first season aswell frazer fyvie

in my rangers game try these: jelle vossen carlos diogo andile jali adam hlousek and try jano on loan utd usually buy him but u can get him on loan i had all of these players for my rangers game and all done well!!!!

in my rangers game try these: jelle vossen carlos diogo andile jali adam hlousek and try jano on loan utd usually buy him but u can get him on loan i had all of these players for my rangers game and all done well!!!!

thanks i'l have a look