Ross-cee

Reaction score
Alright lads. I'm doing a season with Rangers and i'm just wondering if u have any good cheap players, youngsters, free's, wonderkids and good players that i could sign ? Thanks :);)(H):D:-D

not sure about signings cause u dnt get a lot of money but if u havent already done so bring up fleck he is amazing. and he needs to get lots of games early on so he can devolep

Yeah mate i've done that already i play him on the left.I'm selling all the diddies like McCulloch Dailly n that and lookin to bring in better and younger guys

good call try and get darren barr and if u can raise the funds it will be 6-7mil but get fletcher if possible a few years at the club and u can sell him for a fortune as long as u play him

A good proimising young player is "Chris James",fomally from fulham but now in Finland for Tampere United.
You can get him for about 100-150k. Good at free kicks and always scores penaltys.
You should also use him as "playmaker", trust me.
On my game i am Arsenal, he keeping veloso out of my time at moment and is worth £6,500,000. Also scored two goals in FA Cup Final against Man U.
Let me know results!!!